Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
Alaska Department of Labor has implemented a new LLS Online Certified Payroll system and we have included the electronic upload format requirements in the Certified Payroll Solution system.
According to the Alaska Department of Labor website:
"If you are awarded an Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOTPF) project they will be requiring you to submit online certified payrolls in the very near future. Otherwise filing online is optional. The transfer will be gradual. The Department of Labor and Workforce Development (DOLWD) will still accept hardcopy certified payrolls. DOLWD will eventually require it. Check with your local DOLWD regional office or the Labor home page for further updates."
You can read additional Frequently Asked Questions about the new system here.
Learn what you need to do to set CPS up to handle this new electronic filing requirement, by downloading this Help document - pdf Alaska AASHTO & LLS Setup instructions (2.33 MB)
- Why We Aren't Compatible With QuickBooks Online
- Can I run your software on Right Networks?
- Compatibility for AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload for Connecticut DOT Released.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form